Friday, August 1, 2014

Superhero BTS Activity Pack and the annual BTS Sale at TPT

School starts for us in 3 weeks!  Yikes, I can't believe how fast this summer went!  I always enjoy this time off to spend with family and friends!!  One very exciting thing about school starting soon is that Teachers Pay Teachers is having their annual Back to School sale!


This year I am planning to have a fun Superhero theme for my classroom open house, and first weeks of school.  I found this cute pin on pinterest and will make these little treats for my sweeties when the come to the "meet the teacher" event.  


I just finished putting the finishing touches on my Superhero Back to School Activity Pack which is packed full of fun getting to know ya' activities!  

The pack also includes some fun superheros that will help teach my cuties about positive character traits!  Captain Kindness and Dr. Determined are my favorite new superheros!  :)


Hop over to my TPT store and snag this new pack up at a bargain!  Don't forget the special sale code BTS14!

What kinds of themes are you all doing this fall?    



No comments:

Post a Comment