Monday, August 18, 2014

Made It Monday! Computer Decorations & More

School starts for us in 1 week!  So, I guess summer is just about over!  I have been super busy with all those last minute projects…



I am linking up with 4th Grade Frolics again to share my Made It Mondays for this week!

My first project is a computer make over!

I have decorated my computers in different ways over the years but this summer I ran across these giant goggly eyes in a craft store and just had to buy them!!

First you need some fun border (I decided to use zebra and cheetah), glue and some duct tape.

I measured the top of my computer monitor and cut the border to size.  Then I cut some ears using border and pink construction paper.  I used the big goggle eye for my computers but made one with white and black construction paper and it looks just as cute!

Once I was done making all 4 computer toppers, I started making little rolls of duct tape and put them all along the top of the computer monitor.  By the time I was done adding tape to all 4 computer monitors, my zebras and cheetahs were dry enough to put on the computer monitor.  I pressed them into place and then cut a piece of matching border on the back side so you could not see all my tape.


The whole project took me less than a half of an hour and I think they turned out so stinkin' cute!   :)


My next project is yet another basket make over!  I love getting my baskets from the dollar tree because  you can't beat the price, but they are usually not too cute!  

So with a little ribbon, some wooden letters and paint, I turned these plain baskets (in boxes) into cute journal baskets.  



We use monthly writing journals and math journals!  Click here to check them out in my store!


My last project this week was a welcome back treat for my team!  I work with 4 of the sweetest, most supportive teachers!  I just love my team!  I found this cute little project Tara's Glue Sticks and Tape, and made them for my team.


I am late posting this tonight but thanks for stopping by!  I am off to go see all the other fun projects on the linky!  


1 comment: