Sunday, April 14, 2013

Superhero centers and a sale...

By this time of the year our students are awesome at their daily 5 and center rotations!  They have stamina, and they know where to go and what they should be working on - but they still need some variety so I created these superhero themed activities to jazz up my word work centers.

This Superhero Nouns, Verbs and Adjectives unit gives students some hands on practice sorting words before they complete their written follow up.  The activity my students like best is creating their own superhero and using adjectives to describe it!   


Another fun superhero center is this Superhero Sentences pack!    My students still need practice adding the correct punctuation marks to their sentences, and this activity puts a superhero spin on things!

Both of these "Super" centers are on sale this week at my TPT store

Zip, zoom or fly over now and check them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment