Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Summer Sale Vegas Style!

I'm headed off to Vegas to attended the first ever Teachers Pay Teacher's conference!  I can't wait to get together with so many of you amazing teachers! So, in honor of the conference, I am having a sale in my TPT store starting July 9th!

Mercedes over at Surfing to Success has started a linky party for anyone else who is having a sale too, so be sure to hop over there too and see what other great deals you can find!


Thanks for stopping by and happy shopping!!  ;)




2 comments:

  1. Have fun at the conference! I will definitely check out your TPT store.
    Mrs.Christy’s Leaping Loopers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Home listings and homes for sale near your area.
    Find your perfect property advertised by owner and real estate agent.
    More details www.postallads4free.com

    ReplyDelete