Saturday, June 29, 2013

Time for me to jump on board as well...

Ok, I have been reading trying to learn all about the changes that are happening with the end of google reader.  As a newish blogger, I am not sure I completely understand it all, but I am happy with my new subscription to Bloglovin'!  Honestly, I didn't use google reader before so I don't know what I will be missing but so far I am enjoying Bloglovin'.  

I will be working on getting some cute buttons that I have found out there to add to my blog soon, but for today I think I will stick with the basic button and go with the program.  I hope you will all follow me and we can just get on with our blogging, sharing and collaborating!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5294869/?claim=kpazfyfqags">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Thanks everyone!!




No comments:

Post a Comment