Sunday, August 2, 2015

Back to School Word Work Flash FREEBIE!

I am honored to be featured as as a Milestone Seller on Teachers Pay Teachers!  I am so grateful to all of my customers and followers ~ THANK YOU!!


To celebrate my TPT Milestone, I am having my first FLASH FREEBIE!

Happy BTS everyone - my flash freebie is perfect for you!  It is a back to school themed Word Work unit full of fun worksheets that can be used for morning work, independent work OR literacy centers!

August and September Word Work Unit includes:

✔ 10 different “make a word” activities
✔ Back to school Word search
✔ 4 different word alphabetical order activities 
✔ 2 sentence writing activities
✔ 2 adjective word work activities 
✔ 4 themed writing pages 

Grab it here, or click the picture below! Please make sure to follow me here and in my TeachersPayTeachers store so that you can see what other freebies or giveaways I may have in the future!  The unit will be a flash freebie until 8/9/15!!  

Update!! I have extended the FREEBIE until the need of the day Monday 8/10/15!!  
Happy BTS everyone!



Thanks again for being SO great! 

Don't forget about the TPT back to school sale (8/3-8/4)!!  Enter code BTS15 for 28% off everything in my store!
 Check out all my other Word Work units here!






No comments:

Post a Comment