Friday, January 9, 2015

#BookitForward

Wow! It has been so long since I blogged!  Apologies my blogging friends, I just checked out of my little blog for a bit!

Today we did something so fun that I wanted to share the #BookitForward movement with everyone!

Ever heard of Kid President?  He is an adorable little boy who makes these really uplifting YouTube videos about all kinds of fun things from Making the World More Awesome to interviews with President Obama.


Well recently he started a movement of paying it forward in the form of books!

Check out the YouTube video here.

Here are some pictures from my awesome teammate's and my classrooms.  We ordered $1 books from scholastic book clubs and hit the jackpot with A Bad Case of the Stripes and Bad Kitty!   Kids were so happy with their new books!




Check out Kid President and maybe you will be inspired to #BookitForward too!



No comments:

Post a Comment