Sunday, November 3, 2013

Superhero SALE!

I'm having a Superhero SALE on two of my Superhero themed reading products plus a few other best sellers! ;)

My students have been having so much fun practicing their nouns, verbs and adjectives with this Superhero themed center!  There is just something about these cute little superheros that keeps my kiddos engaged!  I use the worksheets in the word work center as a terrific follow up to reinforce their learning.


Check out my Superhero Sentences Reading Language Arts Pack, it's on sale too!  It has posters for the punctuation signs and plenty of worksheets to help students practice each punctuation.   My kiddos need lots and lots of practice writing sentences with the correct punctuation and these posters and worksheets are another way to keep it fun while they are practicing these skills!



No comments:

Post a Comment