Friday, November 29, 2013

Gingerbread Fred & Gingerbread Sally are back!

I can't believe it is almost December.  When we go back to school it will be December 2nd!  Wow, this year is flying by already!  Anyway, December means that it is time for Gingerbread Fred and Gingerbread Sally to make another appearance in 1st grade.  Each year they come and visit 1st grade and we have loads of gingerbread fun with them.


As soon as we get back to school, I will introduce our new gingerbread friends and share the exciting news that Gingerbread Fred and Gingerbread Sally will be going home with each of my students to spend an evening with them.  Students have a blast taking the gingerbread friends home, taking pictures of them and writing in their journal.  Check out the the whole unit here in my TPT store!  I bought these cute little friends at CVS a few years ago but you don't even have to have the cute fluffy versions, just print the gingerbread friends in the unit and laminate them for durability like the rest of my team does!!


 Gingerbread Fred and Gingerbread Sally really kick off my month full of gingerbread fun!  We love reading different versions of gingerbread stories, making gingerbread fact families and check out my Gingerbread Adjectives Freebie!


 What fun holiday activities are your favorites?



No comments:

Post a Comment