Thursday, February 7, 2013

Valentine's Day Freebie

Valentine's Day is right around the corner and I just love Valentine's Day, it's a day to celebrate classroom kindness and friendship!  Before I go home Friday, I am going to get out my Valentine's Day decorations and decorate my room with all things pink! :)  I'll post a picture next week, but today I wanted to share a fun Valentine's Day word work freebie.  Click the picture below to download the freebie.



This freebie is part of a bigger word work unit that has 20 different word work activities!  This unit is on sale until Valentine's Day.  Feel free to check them out by clicking the picture below and heading over to my TPT store!



                                                                                   Thanks for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment