Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Easy to make Valentine's for students

Ok, I have to admit that I was so focused on the 100th day celebration that I almost forgot to make Valentine's for my cuties!  I just got finished making these cards and they were super easy to make, so I thought I would share.
To make them you need pencils, construction paper and a hole punch.  I printed the message on my colored printer and cut out hearts that were slightly bigger using different colored construction paper. 

After I cut the hearts and message out, I hole punched them together in 2 places, and slid the pencils in to place.  The whole process took me less than an hour to make and my only cost was the pencils from Dollar Tree, but they would be just as cute with plain pencils!

We are having some snow here tonight, so we decorated our Valentine's bags in class today just in case we have a 2 hour delay tomorrow!  Check out how cute they turned out!  We have been having so much fun with our new Monster Place Value center that we decided to make monster themed bags!

How cute are these monsters?  I have to give a little shout out to the awesome graphics designer, Laura Strickland over at www.mycutegraphics.com, all of her graphics are super cute!!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! 
   


2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Excited to have found your blog.
    cbartram@kitcarsonschool.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the monsters! I'm using monsters as a theme in my classroom this year.



    Owl About Us


    ReplyDelete