Wednesday, January 16, 2013

It's the little things that mean the most...

Randi over at Teach it With Class is hosting a linky party about all those precious little things that students give us to show their love!

What a fun idea and SO true! 


My first class made me this box and filled it with special notes and cards to me!  Those notes were so sweet, of course they made me cry!  Although the gems are falling off the box now, I use it to keep all my special notes and cards!
 
Another year, my students each wrote a note to me and a wonderful parent put them all together on a jump ring for me to have all in one place!  I love these.  I keep these on my bulletin board near my desk and will periodically flip them to display a different note!  In this note, you will see that I am "the best" and "cool" ! 

In this sweet note, Vania wished that I could be her teacher forever!  Awww!  I just love these cuties!!

Check out this awesome gift!  These flowers and vase is so impressive and creative!  The vase is made out of newspaper weaved like a basket!  Very cool, I just love handmade gifts! 

This cute little cat was made by Sofia.  She was so proud of her work and the thing that seemed to make her the happiest was that I kept it on my desk right next to my computer!  Which reminded me that not only do these cuties love us, they really want us to love them right back! 

Thanks, Randi for reminding me that it's the little things that mean the most!!


 

2 comments:

  1. Super cute!! I linked up too. I love reading about those little treasures!! Now following... Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little cat! Absolutely precious! Those little things may not always mean so much to us, but they definitely mean a lot to the kiddos that share them with us.:)

    Karen
    anappleadayinfirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete