Monday, July 15, 2013

Back to School Sale

This summer I have been busy putting together some great things to use at the beginning of the year! I'm having a sale on my most popular back to school items!  Hop over to my TPT store to take advantage of the sale that will run from today til July 18th!


One of my favorite things to do at the beginning of the year is to spend time as a class getting to know each other.  I created this interactive Activstudio flipchart that is a great way to have students get to know each other while practicing some fun writing and word work activities. 

Another thing love doing at the beginning of the year is getting my students excited about writing.  I have writing journals for each month of the school year and a bundle for the whole year - now is a great time to go check them out and snag them while they are on sale.    During our Daily 5/guided reading rotations I use my Writing Center Menus to keep kids on track to success at the writing center.  They love knowing what choices they have each day of the week and I love that the writing center is productive and easy to maintain!
 

I hope everyone is having a great summer filled with family fun!  My daughter shared with me today that there are officially 40 days left of summer!  Yipee!!  40 days of family fun and 40 days to finish all my TPT "to do" items!  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment