Sunday, February 5, 2017

100 Acts of Kindness for the 100th Day of School




We will be celebrating our 100th day of school on Tuesday and this year in addition to some of the other fun 100th day activities we are also going to try to do 100 acts of kindness!

I was inspired by the book Kindness is Cooler by Margery Cuyler.   The book is about a kindergarten teacher who teaches her kids that kindness is cooler and challenges them to do 100 kind things.  The students get really excited about doing kind things for not just other students but in their community too.  Its a fun book and once I read it I decided to challenge my kids to do 100 acts on our 100th day!

So my plan is to use a simple kindness chart to have students color in a square each time they do an act of kindness during the day.  I made a big banner with a bucket and empty 100 chart grid.  As students preform an act, I will color in a square!  












If you would like to use this in your classroom click here to grab the flip chart and here to grab the grid for tracking acts of kindness. 





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Công ty vận chuyển hàng nước ngoài FadoExpress hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi úcgửi hàng đi đài loan uy tín, giá rẻ

    ReplyDelete